Laser Microgage Applications
Easy-to-use, versatile & cost-effective products.
Find your solution here. Not sure which product is right for your job?
Get expert advice. Take advantage of our engineers, contact us today.
Unlike expensive equipment that is designed for a single task, our Laser Microgage products are versatile and ready to go to work on all of your measuring and alignment projects.
Typical Applications Include
- Measuring stage and table runout
- Locating gantry rails and cross bridges
- Measuring straightness of machinery
- Assembling long machinery runs
- Checking rail and track parallelism
- Adjusting roller and guide assemblies
- Aligning bearings
- Adjusting large web systems
- Gaging large parts and assemblies
- Precise machine leveling and alignment
- Measuring surface flatness
- Aligning shafts and transmissions
- Checking spindle and lathe alignment
- Aligning turbines
- Measuring structural and shaft deflections
- Aligning belts and drive systems
- Checking machinery clearance and wear
- Adjusting frames and fixtures
- Checking milling and cutting stations
- Bore alignment
- Squaring cutting machine axes
- Checking injection molding machines
- Aligning stamping presses
- Precision surveying
Please contact us about your specific project or application. We have many technical notes and resources we can share with you.
Feel free to contact our Alignment Help Desk for free engineering advice on measuring and alignment.View Our ProductsContact Us 800-757-5383